Radical Resilience was formed with the initial intent of protect the vulnerable immigrant population of Silicon Valley but has become dedicated to fostering community and protecting all of its residents from the negative aspects of the Trump agenda, while supporting progressive causes. They will do this by:
- Reaching “across the freeway” to build and support a broader sense of community.
- Supporting organizations in our community and elsewhere that promote a progressive, inclusive and caring agenda.
- Identifying problems that damage the community and working to solve them.
- Coordinating political outreach in support of a progressive agenda on a local, state and national level.
- Treating each other and members of our community with kindness and respect.
Radical Resilience can be found on Facebook as a “Closed Group” but you can request to join. They are also holding weekly meetings to keep members up to date and give them an opportunity to review new campaign information. If you want more information, click here to contact Gwyn Murray.